Saturday, June 4, 2011

Amber Heard

Born : Amber Laura Heard
April 22, 1986 (1986-04-22) (age 25)
Austin, Texas, US
Occupation: Actress, Model
Years active : 2004–present

I have been meet with her about 3 months ago.When I meet with her so first I kiss her and then touch lips to each other just for a moment.I like her so much because she is my close girlfriend.Some time she and me sleep to gather a bed for a moment and making some fun with each other.She is very beautiful and honesty girl.I like her so much if you like her so please give your comments and let me know how much you do love with her.Thanks for like her.

Amber Heard
Amber Heard
Amber Heard
Amber Heard
Amber Heard
Amber Heard
Amber Heard

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
My Ping in TotalPing.com

Total Pageviews